There are few precautions after hysterosonogram. A woman may return to work, drive or perform other normal activities after having a hysterosonogram.
IVF1 and Naperville Fertility Center offer military fertility preservation through the SoldierCryo program.
Varicocele is an abnormality of the veins in the scrotum. Varicocele has been associated with male infertility.
Anti-thyroid antibodies, sometimes called Hashimoto's thyroiditis has been associated with recurrent miscarriage. Learn about treatment of anti-thyroid antibodies at IVF 1.
Surrogacy and gestational carrier are methods used to help couples have children when the female has a uterine abnormality or significant health issues that preclude a healthy pregnancy
A detailed description of the process of male reproduction from sperm production to delivery to the egg in the fallopian tube. Review of male fertility.
There are many things that people tell you about fertility. Which ones are true and which are fiction? Read some of the more commonly held beliefs. you may be surprised.
Embryo transfer is the placement of the embryos into the uterine cavity during in vitro fertilization – IVF. The acronym for embryo transfer is E.T.
There are dietary changes that you can make that may increase your chances for ovulating. Read about our 7 recommendations for diet and ovulation success.
All in vitro fertilization services listed here, offered by Dr. Randy Morris, M.D. fertility specialist with locations in Chicago and Naperville. Get all the information you need on services and treatments.
A hysterosonogram is an ultrasound test to evaluate the uterine cavity. Hysterosonogram risks include infection, bleeding, trauma, and allergic reaction.
Egg Donation at IVF 1. Egg donation is used for various types of infertility. Egg Donation is a highly successful treatment at IVF1. Egg donors can apply here!
Are you trying to conceive a baby? You're not alone. IVF1 is the leading fertility center in Illinois. Read more about IVF1 here.
PGD can be used to identify embryos prone to miscarriage due to a chromosome abnormality called a translocation
A recent study found that cell phone use might be associated with abnormalities in male semen parameters.
Instructions on how to administer fertility drugs by subcutaneous injection . Fertility drug injection techniques.
A sonohysterogram or hysterosonogram is a diagnostic test used to discover abnormalities in the uterine cavity that may interfere with a pregnancy.
FOXD1 has been identified as the "miscarriage gene". Variations in this gene make it 10 times more likely that a woman will have recurrent miscarriage.
Some studies have found an association between the use of clomid and the development of ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and uterine cancer. The data about clomid and cancer however, is still suspect.
IVF1 offers advanced sperm quality testing. Our new test measures epigenetic changes in the sperm and compares them to men with normal fertility.
Ovarian volume assessment is the measurement of the size of the ovaries during an ultrasound in order to estimate a woman's ovarian reserve. Learn about ovarian volume assessment at IVF1.
Caffeine use is associated with a decreased potential to produce a pregnancy. Even small amounts of caffeine use can have a detrimental effect
Ectopic pregnancy is the presence of a pregnancy outside of the uterine cavity. Ectopic pregnancy can result in infertility.
PGD is used to obtain genetic information about an an embryo. Different types of PGD tests have been developed and are in use today.
Women with FOXD1 gene variants are 10 times more likely to have recurrent miscarriage. IVF1 is the only center offering testing & treatment for FOXD1
Miscarriage has many causes. the causes of miscarriage range from the most common chromosomal abnormalities all the way to problems with the immune system or blood clotting system.
Fibroids are a potential cause for infertility. Learn about fibroids and their treatment at IVF1.
PGD, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, enables families that suffer from hereditary cancers to identify affected embryos and therefore reduce the risk of giving birth to affected children.
This page contains links to help patients who are undergoing infertility treatment
Antral follicle count is the number of small follicles in the ovary. Antral follicle count can give doctors an indication of the number of viable eggs that remain in the ovary.
Natural progesterone supplementation is used during in vitro fertilization – IVF, to help support and maintain the uterine lining.
IVF1 Patient Portal allows you to follow your care online.
When an infertile woman is found to have blocked fallopian tubes, Dr. Morris can often easily open the tubes by using x-ray guided catheter placement.
Fertility and infertility testing for men and women including sonohysterogram, hysterosalpingogram, progesterone, and ovarian reserve testing. Find out about the latest treatments and solutions for infertility.
IVF1 offers infertility video consultations with Dr. Morris over the internet. Consultations can be scheduled for any of our services such as IVF or PGD
Frozen embryos can be used to attempt pregnancy after an IVF cycle. Learn about the use of frozen embryo transfer. IVF1 has very high pregnancy rates with frozen embryos.
Polar body biopsy is used to extract genetic information from an embryo
IVF has been linked to an increased risk of birth defects in some studies.
Chronic inflammation (chronic endometritis) | Its role in implantation failure and miscarriage – IVF1
Chronic endometritis- Chronic inflammation of the uterine lining-Hard to diagnose but a commonly overlooked cause for infertility, failed IVF & miscarriage
Evidence based tips on how to increase your chances for First Time IVF Success from in vitro fertilization expert Dr. Randy Morris, Medical Director at IVF1
IVF Schedule page shows the calendar of upcoming treatment dates at IVF1
Progesterone testing for infertility patients is a common recommendation from physicians. Do low progesterone levels really indicate a problem? Learn more.
Endometriosis is a common condition that may cause infertility or pelvic pain. Learn about the causes of endometriosis, how to diagnose it and how to treat endometriosis to improve fertility or control pain (which are different!). Should you treat endometriosis before IVF? Should you use Lupron after surgery?
Can you tell the difference between a normal sperm and an abnormal sperm? Try the sperm morphology game and test your skill.
Frozen Embryo Transfer or FET is a highly effective method for attempting pregnancy. Learn about problems can occur in the preparation of the uterine lining
Female aging is the most important cause of infertility. Fertility treatments are not as successful in older women.
A semen analysis is not enough. Learn about new sperm test for sperm function problems. IVF1 offers testing for sperm capacitation (ability to fertilize).
Selenium deficiency has been associated with anti-thyroid antibodies. Selenium supplementation can reduce anti-thyroid antibody levels. Selenium may reduce the risk of miscarriage.
Diagnostic hysteroscopy is an excellent tool for evaluation of the uterine cavity as either a first line test or as a backup when other tests are inadequate
Embryo donation, also called embryo adoption, is an option that is open to our IVF patients who have embryos that they do not wish to use themselves. Couples who are trying to become pregnant can use embryo donation to achieve a pregnancy.
Learn about 1)reliable accurate testing for couples with recurrent IVF failure- implantation failure; 2)Studies of a new treatment for repeat IVF failure
- ucsfhealth.org – UCSF Health
- spellwebinfotech.com – Spell Web InfoTech – Digital Marketing, Website Development Company
- digitalmarkitors.com – Best Digital Marketing Services Company in Delhi | Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi
- rvsmedia.co.uk – Award Winning eCommerce Agency London, UK – RVS Media
- hcamidwest.com – Kansas City Hospitals, ERs & Doctors | HCA Midwest
- internationalfertilitycentre.com – Best Fertility Centre in Delhi – Leading IVF Clinic in India
- dclouds.in – Digital Marketing Agency India | Online Marketing Services
- trendingnewswala.online – Free Guest Posting with DoFollow Backlink and Business Review Platform
- nhs.uk – The NHS website – NHS
- ivftucson.com – Reproductive Health Center | Tucson’s Fertility Specialists
- selectyouruniversity.com – Select Your University – #1 India’s MBBS Abroad Consultant
- southlakefertility.com – DFW Fertility Associates | Fertility Clinic | Southlake TX | Keller TX
- crossroadconsultants.pk – Education Consultants In Karachi Pakistan – Crossroad Consultants
- sonder.com.au – Digital Marketing Agency Brisbane | Sonder
- goup.co.uk – SEO Agency London | London Search Marketing & SEO Company
- losangelesreproductivecenter.com – Fertility Center Encino, CA – Bakersfield, CA – Los Angeles, CA – Reproductive Health Clinic – Family Planning Center – Los Angeles Reproductive Center
- pndigital.co.uk – SEO Agency London | Best SEO Company London | SEO Services London UK
- nyfertility.org – New York Fertility Institute: Fertility Specialists: Upper East Side New York City, NY
- vanillacard.net – Buy Virtual Visa card with Bitcoin, Buy VCC with Bitcoin
- vaidam.com – Medical Tourism in India | Medical Tour India | Medical Travel India | Vaidam Health
- seattlefertility.com – Fertility Clinic | Center for Reproductive Health | SRM Seattle
- grocurv.com – India's First B2B Services Procurement Platform | GroCurv
- pnwfertility.com – Pacific NW Fertility | PNWF
- kicchennai.com – Best IVF Clinic in Chennai | Surrogacy Clinic in Chennai
- gunjanivfworld.com – Most Trusted Fertility & IVF Centre in Delhi, India | Gunjan IVF World
- jaipurjoints.com – Orthopedic Doctor in Jaipur | Orthopedic Surgeon – Dr. Lalit Modi
- gmfadmission.in – MBBS Abroad Consultants in Delhi – Global Medical Foundation
- cacrm.com – Fertility & IVF Center in San Diego, California | CACRM
- socialpulsar.in – SocialPulsar- Digital Marketing Company Kerala for Social Media Marketing, SEO, PPC services.
- justbaazaar.com – Best Business Directory to Promote Your Business Online Lead Generation
- outlookindia.com – Outlook India Magazine Online- Read News India, Latest News Analysis, World, Sports, Entertainment | Best Online Magazine India
- babyjoyivf.com – Lowest Cost IVF in Delhi, India | IVF Clinic | IVF Centre
- txfertility.com – Austin Fertility Center – Male & Female Infertility – Central & South Texas
- chetaru.com – Digital Marketing Agency | Chetaru
- invocellindiana.com – Family Beginnings | Indianapolis Fertility Clinic
- nftiz.biz – NFT Development Company | White Label NFT Marketplace – NFTIZ
- seodaddy.co – Digital Marketing Company/Agency | Best Digital Marketing Services India
- pagetraffic.in – Best SEO Company in India – Top SEO Agency | PageTraffic India
- divinewebtech.com – Divine Web Tech – Increase efficiency of system, products, and services of your business
- nmfertility.com – Fertility Center of New Mexico | Albuquerque IVF Clinic
- toptal.com – Toptal – Hire Freelance Talent from the Top 3%
- wisconsinfertility.com – Wisconsin Fertility — Wisconsin's Leading Fertility Center
- rankmybusiness.in – Digital Marketing Company in Mumbai | Rank My Business India
- mbbsdirect.com – #1 MBBS Abroad Consultancy in India – MBBSDIRECT
- technians.com – Technians – Marketing, Software & Technology Consulting
- tlcfertility.com – Modern Fertility Clinic in Los Angeles, CA – Tree of Life Center
- uthsc.edu – The University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC)
- upcity.com – UpCity – Connecting Businesses with B2B Service Providers They Can Trust
- topdevelopers.co – List of Top IT Companies, Software Development Services – TopDevelopers.co
- linkdigital.co.uk – Web Design, SEO & PPC Digital Marketing Agency – Link Digital