Women seeking treatment for infertility will sometimes be diagnosed with decreased ovarian reserve or ovarian insufficiency. some of these women carry mutations in the gene which causes Fragile X.
Infertility is a cause of stress but stress most likely does not cause infertility
Women who are considering using donor sperm to attempt pregnancy should be aware of the possible problems involved with CMV infection.
There are dietary changes that you can make that may increase your chances for ovulating. Read about our 7 recommendations for diet and ovulation success.
Sperm motility is an important test in the evaluation of male fertility. At IVF1, sperm motility is accurately evaluated by computer assisted semen analysis
Instructions on how to use the patient portal to review your treatment flowsheet.
A sonohysterogram or hysterosonogram is a diagnostic test used to discover abnormalities in the uterine cavity that may interfere with a pregnancy.
Can you tell the difference between a normal sperm and an abnormal sperm? Try the sperm morphology game and test your skill.
FOXD1 has been identified as the "miscarriage gene". Variations in this gene make it 10 times more likely that a woman will have recurrent miscarriage.
Listeria has been implicated as a cause of miscarriage but do women with recurrent miscarriage need to be worried about listeria?
Many sperm look alike under the microscope. How do you choose the best sperm for IVF / ICSI? One method is the HBA or hyaluronan binding assay which identifies sperm with with improved health and maturity.
Frozen embryo transfer success has improved dramatically in the last several years. Frozen embryo transfer should now be the first choice for most couples.
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis is a powerful method to reduce the risk for miscarriage
Low dose hCG is used for ovarian stimulation during IVF and gives superior results.. This article explains how to mix and use low dose hCG.
Endometrin is a type of progesterone formulated for vaginal use. Instructions for the use of Endometrin.
IVF Schedule page shows the calendar of upcoming treatment dates at IVF1
Trophoblast biopsy is the newest technique for obtaining cells from a developing embryo for genetic testing. Trophoblast biopsy may be the safest method.
Embryo donation, also called embryo adoption, is an option that is open to our IVF patients who have embryos that they do not wish to use themselves. Couples who are trying to become pregnant can use embryo donation to achieve a pregnancy.
Embryo freezing is used to "save" extra embryos produced during IVF or as a method for fertility preservation. Learn about embryo freezing at IVF1.
Egg freezing is a new method for preserving fertility. Learn about egg freezing at IVF1.
The semen analysis morphology is the assessment of the sperm's appearance under a microscope. At IVF1, we use computer assistance with great precision and accuracy.
Ovarian reserve testing is a group of tests used to estimate the number and quality of the eggs that remain in a women's ovaries. Learn about ovarian reserve testing at IVF1.
Infertility ultrasound plays a large role in the assessment and management of women having difficulty conceiving. It is commonly used for monitoring treatments.
Instructions on using the patient portal for checking your appointment times.
Fertility and infertility testing for men and women including sonohysterogram, hysterosalpingogram, progesterone, and ovarian reserve testing. Find out about the latest treatments and solutions for infertility.
PGD, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, enables families that suffer from hereditary cancers to identify affected embryos and therefore reduce the risk of giving birth to affected children.
PGD or preimplantation genetic diagnosis can be used to screen embryos for specific genetic mutations that would otherwise cause disease in the babies affected.
Zika pregnancy infections can cause miscarriage and birth defects. A woman can contract Zika though intercourse or fertility treatment. Tips to avoid Zika
IVF with comprehensive chromosomal screening (CCS) at IVF1 screens embryos for all 23 pairs of chromosomes. Learn more about CCS.
Female aging is the most important cause of infertility. Fertility treatments are not as successful in older women.
Diagnostic hysteroscopy is an excellent tool for evaluation of the uterine cavity as either a first line test or as a backup when other tests are inadequate
further information about how egg donation cycles work.
Dr. Randy Morris is a member of the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility or SREI. Only board certified specialists can join this society.
Blastomere biopsy is a procedure where genetic material can be obtained from one of the cells (blastomeres) of an embryo. Blastomere biopsy is used for PGD.
PGD is used to obtain genetic information about an an embryo. Different types of PGD tests have been developed and are in use today.
Progesterone injections for infertility treatment. Learn how to administer progesterone injections for your IVF or other fertility treatment.
Fertility drugs for IVF are used to stimulate the development of multiple eggs. Learn about the use of fertility drugs at IVF 1.
Adenomyosis is a condition of the uterus. Some studies show a link between adenomyosis and infertility. Possible treatments are reviewed.
Illinois Fertility Preservation Law requires coverage for fertility preservation for cancer treatment or other conditions which may result in infertility
This page contains links to help patients who are undergoing infertility treatment
AMH is a hormone, measured with a blood test, that is used to assess ovarian reserve in women with infertility. Learn about AMH ovarian reserve at IVF1.
Acupuncture has been used in the treatment of infertility. Acupuncture fertility treatments have included women with ovulation problems like PCOS.
Surrogacy and gestational carrier are methods used to help couples have children when the female has a uterine abnormality or significant health issues that preclude a healthy pregnancy
Our lab has performed PGD for many types of genetic mutations. See the most recent list here
CGH or comparative genomic hybridization is a technique used for comprehensive chromosome screening in IVF cycles
Women or men who use tobacco, alcohol or caffeine are more likely to develop problems with infertility. Infertility is influenced by lifestyle factors like smoking and alcohol use.
A thin uterine lining can be a frustrating problem during fertility treatments. Learn about the causes of thin uterine lining and new treatments.
Frozen embryos can be used to attempt pregnancy after an IVF cycle. Learn about the use of frozen embryo transfer. IVF1 has very high pregnancy rates with frozen embryos.
Man can suffer from infertility due to the absence of sperm in their ejaculate. This is called azoospermia. Azoospermia can be caused from blockage in the sperm delivery system.
Endometriosis is a common condition that may cause infertility or pelvic pain. Learn about the causes of endometriosis, how to diagnose it and how to treat endometriosis to improve fertility or control pain (which are different!). Should you treat endometriosis before IVF? Should you use Lupron after surgery?
Evidence based tips on how to increase your chances for First Time IVF Success from in vitro fertilization expert Dr. Randy Morris, Medical Director at IVF1
- cnyfertility.com – The Fertility Clinic for All | Making Priceless Affordable | CNY Fertility
- crossroadconsultants.pk – Education Consultants In Karachi Pakistan – Crossroad Consultants
- omsoftsolution.com – Website Designing Company in Faridabad | Website Designing Company in Delhi
- seedsofinnocence.com – Best IVF Centre and Fertility Clinic in Delhi NCR | Seeds of Innocence
- uscfertility.org – USC Fertility – World-Class Fertility Care in Los Angeles
- outlookindia.com – Outlook India Magazine Online- Read News India, Latest News Analysis, World, Sports, Entertainment | Best Online Magazine India
- brightfutureas.com – Study MBBS Abroad – Colleges, Courses, Free Counseling
- sfmp.com – Saint Francis Medical Partners
- fuel4media.com – Top Mobile Apps Development Company in India | Top Web Development Companies
- creativemms.com – Strategic B2B Growth Marketing Agency | Creative MMS
- cloudways.com – Cloudways: Managed Cloud Hosting Platform Simplified – Cloudways
- hastagsoft.com – Best Web Development Company Jaipur | Web Designing Company in Jaipur
- serpshine.com – SERP SHINE | SEO | Digital Marketing | Web Design
- mbbsinabroad.com – MBBS Abroad: Fees, Admission, Top Universities, Indian Students 2022-23
- digitalbaba.co – Digital Marketing Company in Mumbai | SEO Company in Mumbai | SEM Company in Mumbai
- sibinfotech.com – Website Designing, Development & Digital Marketing SEO Company Agency in Mumbai India
- internationalfertilitycentre.com – Best Fertility Centre in Delhi – Leading IVF Clinic in India
- improvemysearchranking.com – Award-Winning UK SEO Agency | Improve My Search Ranking
- arcfertility.com – ARC® Fertility: Affordable Employer Fertility Benefits
- seomoves.co.uk – SEO Company UK | Search Engine Optimisation Agency | UK
- eurasiaeducationlink.com – Best Study Abroad Consultants in Delhi – Eurasia Education Link – Study MBBS Abroad | Eurasia
- top10company.in – Top 10 Company India – Top Company/ Best Firm/ Good Agencies List
- yugtechnology.com – #1 Web Design And Development Company In Udaipur, Rajasthan, India | Digital Marketing Company In Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- anahataayurveda.in – anahataayurveda.in, yoga training, panchkarma course, ayurveda destinations in delhi, panchkarma centre in india
- iide.co – IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education | Ranked #1 in India
- somyatrans.com – Translation Services India Delhi, Translation Company – Somyatrans
- fresnofertilitycenter.com – IVF Fertility Clinic in Fresno | Fresno Fertility Center
- pnjsharptech.com – Digital Marketing Company Noida, NCR, Best SEO Services India
- doctordreams.in – Study MBBS in Abroad | MBBS Abroad Education Consultants
- itinfogroup.com – Top Digital Marketing Agency in Hyderabad – Digital Marketing Company
- stoodnt.com – Personalized Career, College and Study Abroad Guidance | Stoodnt
- kassio.com – Kassio – Crypto Management Platform | Put Your Crypto to Earn
- reproductivehealthwellness.com – Fertility Clinic Reproductive Health and Wellness Center
- seawindsolution.com – Website Design Company in Ahmedabad, Website Development Company in Ahmedabad, Digital Marketing Company in Ahmedabad
- austinregionalclinic.com – ARC – Austin Regional Clinic
- seo.fr – Agence SEO Paris : Référencement naturel – Depuis 1998 ✅
- digitalchaabi.com – Best Digital Marketing Company In Hisar | Top Agency Services In Haryana
- milann.co.in – India's Leading Infertility Treatment Centre – Milann Fertility Center – Best IVF Center in India
- ivfconceptions.com – Affordable Yet Secure IVF, Egg Donations & Surrogacy Services Globally
- northshorefertility.com – Chicago-area Infertility Specialists | North Shore Fertility
- speedsize.com – SpeedSize
- simplyhired.co.in – Job Search Engine | SimplyHired, India
- primeivfcentre.com – Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon | IVF Clinic in Gurgaon – Prime IVF
- pnwfertility.com – Pacific NW Fertility | PNWF
- gaudiumivfcentre.com – Fertility Clinic, Surrogacy Treatment, Best IVF Centre in India – Gaudium IVF Centre
- moolchandhealthcare.com – Moolchand | Best hospital chain | Top doctors | Delhi & Agra, India
- glasierinc.com – IT Company | Web Designing & Development Services in Ahmedabad India
- upcity.com – UpCity – Connecting Businesses with B2B Service Providers They Can Trust
- adyantayurveda.com – Best Ayurveda Treatment centre In Bangalore – Adyant Ayurveda – Home
- integrisok.com – INTEGRIS OKC – Hospitals in OKC | INTEGRIS Health